The Catfoss Hire fleet consists of plastisol, anti vandal and steel units in a range of sizes ranging from 12’ to 40’.
• Plastisol cabins are coated externally with a galvanised steel skin and fitted with adjustable jacklegs for levelling of the unit. The interior finish is a vinyl faced plasterboard. Internal fittings include vinyl flooring, heating, lighting and power points
• Anti Vandal Units are purpose built steel units which can be used for a variety of uses offering security when left on site unattended, complete with steel shutters and steel doors. Internal fittings include vinyl flooring, heating, lighting and power points
Typical Cabin Use:
• Meeting Rooms
• Drying Rooms
Our cabins are available for short term and long term hire periods with immediate stock available for nationwide delivery
Linking and Stacking
• All our units can be linked by walkways to form complexes that include, offices, toilets, shower-rooms, meeting rooms, canteens and changing areas.
• Where space is at a minimum, our units can be double stacked and accessed by external staircases and landings.
• The exterior of any of our units can be painted in a specific corporate style or colour to suit your company’s branding.
Please see below internal layouts of our cabin fleet
Please note: Window and door positioning are indicative on the drawings and may vary due to stock availability.