Time was certainly of the essence with this project. 16 new classrooms were required as part of a disaster recovery program following a fire that destroyed the existing building. The classrooms needed to be supplied and ready for occupation within a challenging timescale of 8 weeks providing a high quality finish to meet with the staff and students expectations.
The project incorporated a 2 storey early years foundation school providing 4 classroom’s, total floor area being 400m2, plus a 3 storey Primary School, providing a total of 12 new classrooms with a total floor area of 968 sqm.
Project duration was 8 weeks from the fire to occupation of the new classrooms.
- Size – 400 sqm and 968 sqm
- Scope of Works –
- 2 storey Early Years Foundation School providing 4 classrooms
- 3 storey Primary School providing a total of 12 new classrooms
- Designed to go 4 storey
- Full turn key including full fitted class room and nursery facilities
- Timescales – 8 weeks
- Build Method – Fully galvanised steel frame modular